Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bad Taste

So, basically just got home from the Bad Taste Party at Fago, the cafeteria on Campus.

Seriously, that was the best party i've been to since i got here... We all got into it, went shopping for outfits today-- Marcin ended up wearing my outfit and i went as an Emo which was fun :P Marcin wore a dress, with my bra and socks stuffed inside, with make-up on, the whole 9 yards!! I wore Mein Mann's t-shirt and hoodie (very emo), very heavy make up (that i had to google to see how to do!) crazy emo hair that i couldnt see through, doodled-on Chucks and Anna drew tattoos and cuts on my arm, all in the name of--- Bad Taste :P

The music was SO great, like, Vengaboys, Macarena, Spice Girls, all the good old stuff most people are embarrassed to say they like... Me on the other hand, i listen to this stuff on a regular basis, ha ha ha...

Andi, dressed as a Bad Taste sports star (in shorts shorts, tight tee and sweat band) won the best Bad Taste, and shared his prize (vodka and redbull) with us all... I cant wait to see all the photos!!






Speaking of which, here they are! Its 5am and I guess that means its time for sleeping! Marcins sleeping on "my" sofa, I went to the common room and partied hard after Fago closed (and drew all over people, I 'HEART' ZOE etc etc) and I dont have class at any ridiculously early time tomorrow, which means-- sleep in!! Yahaaahh!!!

So, Gute Nacht und I hope I will schlaf gut hahaha...
xxx

No comments: