Friday, October 31, 2008

Another casual update...

So, as i've previously mentioned, Tash-unit aka T-Dog aka Tashachen aka Poppet, the girl also formerly known as Tasha, has now gone. I am happy to report that she made it safely back through customs and is now at home in Utah. Well done Tash!! These are some pics from her leaving do (in the com) and one last group photo :D




Last night, we were all Zombie'd out, due to the lack of sleep, emotional exhaustion, the fact we'd driven to Munich at 3am, whatever...

So everyone came round and we ate Tasha's food she'd left-- mmmm, Tortilla's!! Anna did most of the cooking, while I chopped the capsicums and onions (crying) and made myself look generally busy :P Freddie brought up the BEST red wine i've had since arriving, and we all enjoyed our mexican food.


And, might i mention, that even though we laughed at Freddie and accused him of being weird when he piled all the ingredients onto the plate and mixed them all up then stuffed it in the tortilla, it was actually a very wise and delicious way of eating...


Today I slept for a long time, and think i'm now back to normal sleeping patterns, just in time for the Halloween party so my body clock doesn't get too comfortable being on normal time :P

Marcin, Anna, Ky-unit, Freddie, Tiger and I went into Europark to look for costumes for tonight. Freddie's decided he's going as Rambo. I want Tiger to go in his undies and be Superman, but apparently he's not that into the idea... As always, Marcin's going all out on the costuming, we're wrapping him in toilet paper and he's going as a mummy... Kylea's going as a witch, I wanted to go as Dracula but now I dont have super cool teeth, so i dont know what to do-- Kylea suggested making some Grills out of tinfoil, so instead i'd be a Ghetto Dracula. Great!! Im excited to see about the costumes, should be so much fun... I wonder who's coming as a Devil? (usually me...)


Freddie being a doofus in McD's...

In other news, this weekend I will be going for a Jog with Kylea (i might die, and if so, love to all). I will also vacuum and mop my room, clean my bathroom and maybe even unblock my sink so I can stop cleaning my teeth in my kitchen... I will also finish my painting, do 3 sketches, practise my German, and think about Design Compilation...

Anyway, das ist alles! A very interesting life I lead...

Xoxoxox

No comments: