Friday, December 26, 2008

Thunderbirds are GO!

So im really really excited, because Ive just booked all my flights to and from and during my time in London!! TRAVEL PLANS FOR FEB ARE NOW FINALISED, BOOKED AND SORTED!!

I arrive at London Stansted on Feb 5th. I will hopefully be staying with Charley May and her Wife Debs- they live in Central London and want to take me out for cocktails and do the cool chic London thing :P From there, I hope to get up to Manchester for a few days to see Charleys mom and potentially the coolest craziest lady to ever come out of Manchester- Annie... Cant wait! They have lots of hounds, so that will be cool! :)

On Feb 10th i travel to Eindhoven, catch up with Kylea and from there we train to-- AMSTERDAM!!!! THAT WILL BE SO GREAT!!!!

On the 13th I fly to Stockholm to see Freddie- and hopefully Jordi will meet me there too :) Will be back in London on the 16th, and fly back to Salzburg on the 18th.... YAAAAAY!

I know it sounds like lots of flying and moving about, but in order to see the places I am dying to go, these things must happen! Hehe.

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: