Thursday, December 4, 2008

Super Excited!!

SO!!

Not only are we about to embark on our big Christmas journey, I'm planning a trip for February too, just before I leave :D

So far, my travel plans definitely include London and Manchester, so I can see the May's!! Charley said I could stay with her and Debs in London as well, which sounds freekin awesome!! I also really want to see the Dylan Moran show on the 6th in Portsmouth, so i'll see if they want to join me, because he is one very funny man!

I also want to go to Berlin, Stockholm and Krakow, and think I will, but will be travelling by myself so I need to read up about the cities... If i can make it to Krakow, I'll go to Auschwitz, which will be sad but I really want to see it.

Anyway!! Thats my exciting news #1.

#2 is that I've just come home from Materials & Ausdruck- the greatest class ever invented!! The teacher is lovely, and even though it's all in German, she comes and tells us what to do, and there is no limit to our creativity! We can do whatever we want, as long as we hand in 1 x oil painting, 1 x abstract work (probably with acrylics) 1 x sketchbook, 1 x print, 1 x drawing and 1 x collaboration with everyone in the class!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE gonna be awesome!

So im off to be creative and refine all these ideas for my abstract work to just one idea :)

YAAAYY!!!!!!!

No comments: