Sunday, September 21, 2008

Eating Gummies

I bought a huge bucket of them. Theyre good, and probably going to be my dinner, because i looked at my (not so) fantastic pasta, and it had mould on it :(

So, I went to Ikea (my heaven) today, with Steffi and Anna. I got all the shit i needed, and then some. Heres a quick list
- 2 more glasses
- 2 more mugs
- coat hangers
- towels & bathmat
- tealight candles
- containers for make up and nails and teeth things
- lamp for desk (need a skrewdriver and a lightbulb)
- clock

Haha, i just ate a guitar shaped gummy…

Anyway, this, i kind of expected, would cost around 100 Euro.

To my amazement, it cos 50!!!!!!!
- 2 more glasses (35c each)
- 2 more mugs (39c each)
- coat hangers (E2 for 16 hangers, super dooper multicoloured ones!)
- towels & bathmat (all up, E24)
- tealight candles and container thingies… cant remember
- containers for make up and nails and teeth things (E3)
- lamp for desk (need a skrewdriver and a lightbulb) (E5)
- clock (2 EURO!!!!!!!!! insane...)

So that was my happiness for the day. Here's what my room now looks like, with photos and Ikea stuff everywhere-- yaaaaay!!!




I love my bathroom, by the way...


Oh, I also bought new boots after last nights amazing flop.

Hahahahahah, and i found all these bruises on my legs and on my bum from falling down the stairs last night. Made me laugh and think of Jorge…


Oh well...

xoxox

No comments: