Saturday, September 20, 2008

Salzburg Nightlife

I just went out, Salzburg night life, and my conclusion is that it’s worse than Aucklands!!!

Lots of youngins with pierced lips and emo hair, very crowded, grumpy bouncers and no space in the clubs, aka “disco’s” (a bit 1970s...) Its so weird!!

Just went to Republic, for 80s Night. There were like, 40 year olds there, even older… Reliving their youth, me thinks!

I uploaded pics, look at them and see how crowded it was. They fully over compensate or the fact that its freezing outside, inside was boiling and packed, and crap 80s music rather than the awesome stuff! AND THEN—- MY HEEL BROKE!!!!!! :(:( my favourite heels, out of order!!!

Then i tumbled down the stairs thanks to my stupid ass shoe (lost my balance on it and didnt realise i was so close to the edge!!), got wacked in the eye by a crazy Austrian dancer, but, met a lovely lady taxi driver by the name of Monika who im going to use more often…

So now im going to sleep under my friends and flag, and am off to Ikea if i wake up at a semi-reasonable hour of the morning.

xoxoxo



PS i reek of smoke, not my fault, they smoke EVERYWHERE here!!!!!!

No comments: