Friday, September 19, 2008

Zoe Has Landed

haha well…

So, I just arrived in Salzburg this afternoon. Was in my summer gear- DUMB IDEA!!!! Its freezing- apparently on Monday it was 6 degrees! Excuse me?! So much for Spring, thats horrible!! Already busted out my new jacket, love love love it!

Its SO much colder than Rhodes, which sucked, but now at least im not glowing white, and had a nice wee break down on the island, and my room here ROCKS im so excited.

Just uploaded all my pics from Greece (where it was so lovely and warm...) and of my room and other such pics that ive taken in my few hours…




But i just proved to myself that i really do suck at technology and cooking- had to get this dude Michael to sort out my internet which just turns out i had it in the wrong plug socket :( and my salad was disgusting. Made some yummy lookin pasta, I plan to be a domestic goddess by the time i leave :P

My damn room only has limited cutlery, and no towels!! so i’m going to Ikea tomorrow (hahaha, thats what they talk about on Little Britain!!) (its like the warehouse but better, and mitre10 mega but bigger) to buy towels and coathangers and such… See- so bare!!


Anyway, with much love from Austria!!
Tschuess!!

p.s i miss netball!! gonna go scope out the sports tomorrow

No comments: