Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dad's Cooking... Part II

Sorry about Part I, I dont know what I was thinking! he he he...

SO! Last night, Dad cooked the most amaaaaaaaaazing dinner! Its one of his specialties, which in turn is one of my favourites- Lemon Chicken Pasta :D

He started the preparations at 3pm, when I toddled off to my three hour painting class with Anna. As I came back down the hall at 6pm, I got this wafting smell of amazing .... bolognese sauce?!?!! YUSSSSSS!!!!!

As I walked inside, I see pasta (good sign, but not spaghetti for the bolognese) and something that looks weird sitting in my fruit bowl... Then, Dad announces that he'd like to cook for all my friends!! I was thinking, great idea Daddy, however do you realise how many that is?? somewhere in the 45-50 person bracket... If not more :P So I skyped my adopted family and told them to cancel on BYO dinner, and bring a plate and fork :)

Roger drove Dad over to Spar to buy more pasta and chicken to feed the whole tribe, and I tidied up like a good little Hausfrau :)

Dad did an AMAAAAAAAZING job with the pasta, and he cooked it in the new Wok (which may or may not ever get used again!) and it was almost overflowing with the amount of food in it! (Refer to pic) ... And it smelt soooooo good!! We all enjoyed a glass of fantastic red wine too, which made it all even better... And the rest I can explain in pictures :)








The aftermath...

So, THANK YOU PAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! THANK YOU FOR FEEDING MY FRIENDS!!!!!! THEY LOVED IT!!!!!!!

No comments: