Thursday, November 6, 2008

ZOE GOT MAIL!!!!!

Just after complaining to anyone with ears or eyes that the Austrian postal service hates me, I recieved a package today!!!!!!!!

It was a Fed-Ex one, thus could only be from one person-

MEINE MUTTER!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited, because Ivo and I were having dinner in my room, and the doorbell rang, and unlike all people who know my door was open, i wondered who it could be...

It was the guy from down the hall, who I often pass and have brief conversations with...

I was super happy, and ripped it open with my amazing strength!! (Lies, I cut it with scissors...)

Inside was all the goodies I had asked Mom to send me, including:

MAAAAAAAARMIIIIIIITE!!!!!!!!
Jasmine Tea (lots and lots of it!)
VITAMIN C!!! Which is the reason it got held up- dammit...
A really cute t-shirt saying "One in four million" :D
MY BELT!!! YAAAAYYY!
and my Party Feet- fewf!!

So-- THANKS MAAAA!!!!!!


I cant wait to eat the Marmite, yum yum!!!!! And as i'm writing this, i'm sipping my favourite tea, ich bin sehr glücklich!!!!

xxxx

P.S In other news, my painting for Materials and Ausdruck is coming along quite nicely. Still looks like the devil, but thats because we have to start with red as a base layer, then add colour ontop... Here's a sneak peek :P


Layer one...


Layer two- dark red, but i was still a bit tentative...


then I went all out and gave him a jaw-line :P

XXX

No comments: